Javascript

From: J. Taylor <jtaylor91@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:13:14 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

If you guys/ladies help people with problems, I am having one and for the
life of me I can't figure it out.  I am using Internet Explorer 6.01 but I
have also downloaded Netscape 7.1 anyway I go to a website called
www.arrl.org and there are menu's across that when I point to them they say
javascript then nav menu...etc.  I can't get these to work no matter what.
I have Norton Internet Security but I have the java and everything enabled
for this site and if I disable  Norton's it still doesn't work in either
browser.  Do you have any ideas?  I like you site a lot and I try to design
my personal site with the rules you have.

Thanks in advance for helping me, I am really frustrated.

Jenny Taylor