Re: please remove this link http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report-db/2003AprJun/0010.html

Daniel,

We do not edit our e-mail repositories to selectively expunge
information that has been posted or submitted to a public forum.

Please review our archive editing policy[1] for further information.

Using the WAI report tool your customer was informed that his personnal
information will be available on a public mailing-list. At that time he
had choice to cancel his action and not to submit his results.

from: http://www.w3.org/WAI/report/
[[
(Note: step 4 is where the message is sent and it will ask you to read
it and confirm before doing so)
]]

>From step4:
[[
The WAI Report Tool has generated the following message based on your
input. Please review and correct if necessary (by using your browser's
back button to return to previous steps). When you're satisfied, send it
by using the "Send Message" button at the bottom of the page.

If you want to make comments on this report tool, please send a message
to w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

Your name, the URL of your page, and the URLs of other pages reviewed
using this tool have been entered in a W3C WAI database that we maintain
(currently implemented as an archived mailing list visible at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report-db).
]]

Best regards,
Vivien