Re web site "http://odur.let.rug.nl/~bert/PROSA/rep-protocols.html"

From: <Gilbfam@aol.com>
Date: 01 Jun 2003 19:36:24 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello W3C

I am a UK Open University Student researching Internet Protocols and have
come across this page (odur.let.rug.nl/~bert/PROSA/rep-protocols) of useful
information in my search but cannot find an author to attribute it to.

Links from this website keep bringing me back to W3C pages.

Can you tell me if this page is page part of your website?  - just wondered
if you have any ideas about who wrote the information and posted it?  Your help
would be very much appreciated.  Many thanks.

gilbfam@aol.com