Re: Order of News listings on W3C Homepage

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:59:52 -0800
To: Carol Nicolora <carol@w3.org>, site-comments@w3.org
Cc: adminreq@w3.org

Carol Nicolora wrote:

>Upon looking at the W3C homepage, the news section seems to be
>out of chronological order.  Perhaps there is a very good reason why and I
>just don't know what those reasons are, but I thought I would mention it in
>just in case.

We've received a comment [1] or two about this before.

The top item "sticks" and is distinguished from the others by position
and a red colored headline. All other items scroll down as new items
are added. Suggestions are always welcome on ways to improve things.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2002Jun/0033

Thank you for writing,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/