A thing that should be on w3c site...

From: Michele Alessandrini <m.alessandrini@ea.unian.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:41:37 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hi,
it would be very useful if you offered some html page templates, covering
principal kinds of web sites. I (and many others I think), have no deep
knowledge of HTML, XHTML and css's, nor much time and complex web developing
activities to justify an heavy study of them.
So I'd like to find a simple template in which easily customize text, images
and style elements like colors, alignment, etc.
In that way the users, and you, would be sure that many sites on the net
would be compliant to w3c standards, thing not ensured with page templates
found in amateur sites.

Many regards
Michele Alessandrini