XHTML validation and help docs

From: Aaron Benjamin Snobel <absnobel@learn.senecac.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:43:28 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
I think xhtml is a good idea but w3 is sure as heck making it hard for us, webnewbies, to code!
friggin impossible to find answers to problems. like <ol> in a transitional dtd just doesnt work. something to bout not being inside an object,map,iframe,ins,del startag....etc . what the hell is this stuff?!!?! I dont need it. I just want an ordered list damnit. And I for one certainly cant make heads to tails out of the
the dtds normative section blows. my brain hurts just looking at and my sincerest apologies to the creator(s) just reading it thru gives me a headache actually writing that would give me an aneurism.
anyhow thats my 2 cents and nested flame :)

Aaron B Snobel