We have linked to your site

From: Peter Bronsted <pbronsted@officestandard.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:09:40 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hi - I just wanted to inform you that our new website went up yesterday and
we have included a link to your site.  Our main site is at
www.officestandard.com and the link to your site is at
www.officestandard.com/microsoftcrm/resources.html.  We are very excited
about Microsoft CRM, .NET and Web services.  Hopefully we will generate some
traffic to your site and if we can ever be of any assistance to you, please
feel free to contact me directly.  Have a great day!

Best regards, Pete.

Peter Bronsted
404-495-0806 (Office/Mobile)
404-495-0807 (FAX)
pbronsted@officestandard.com

OfficeStandard - The Standard for the Agile Office
Specializing in Microsoft CRM
http://www.officestandard.com/