RE: the multi-coloured Google graphic on the W3C homepage....

From: Cheryl D. Wise <cdwise@wiserways.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:31:32 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <site-comments@w3.org>

Doesn't bother me either. I take it the same way Lynn does, telling the
visitor which search engine is being used.

On a note related to your other post I wouldn't have Alexa on my system. I
consider it vastly inferior to Google so to each their own.

Cheryl D. Wise
Certified Professional Web Developer
MS-MVP-FrontPage
www.wiserways.com