Re: Issue With the Technical 508 Standard Document in PDF

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:03:52 -0800
To: "Gary Morgan" <gary.morgan@sbcglobal.net>, <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello, Gary,

Sorry you had trouble with the file. I believe that the Web Content
Accessibility Working Group has identified this as a known error (look
near the bottom of this list). Thanks for the report.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-ERRATA

At 13:00 -0600 12/7/03, Gary Morgan wrote:
>Dear Webmaster,
>
>Please notify the webmaster in your group that maintains the
>following site on 508 standards:
><http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/>http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/
>

>When choosing the document in PDF, an error occurs in loading the
>document.  The error message is:  "There was an error processing a
>page.  There was a problem reading this document (110)."  The first
>page does not display and any subsequent searches lock the document.

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819