Surprised you allow linking with a hacking area.

From: lfr <founder@lfronline.org>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 03:08:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi, just wanted you to know I was quite shocked to find you linked into IANA.ORG. Every attempted and one successful trojan attack on my machine in the last 6 months origanated with their servers. Sent them all data and they have vere responded. So really am quite surprised considering what you represent you link into a server that seems to be a safe haven for everything from script kiddies to phreakers.