Re: Documents in PDF...

From: Markus Meister, FinanzNachrichten.de <Markus.Meister@FinanzNachrichten.de>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:41:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Carlos, first when I read your message I also thought that this would be a good idea.
When I then made a closer look at the documents I noticed that they are easy to print with each printer.
So it may look a bit different (depending on the printer), but it saves a lot of time for our friends at W3C to have no PDF version
of all textes.

So I think PDF files are not neccesary.
I think "W3C time" is better invested e.g. in creating e-mail standards that all big players will use for their systems.

Best regards

FINANZNACHRICHTEN.DE
Markus Meister

http://www.FinanzNachrichten.de
Alle News zu Aktien, Börse und Wirtschaft!!