RE: css and resizing

From: Faine, Mark <Mark.R.Faine@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:39:13 -0500
To: 'Jonas Jørgensen' <jonasj@jonasj.dk>

What I did was send a simple message, there was no spamming, I think it is
sad the attitude some people have over such a simple mistake.

I've unsubscribed from the html list, makes me wonder if the w3 knows there
are such people as you abusing there lists.

If I'm on the wrong mailing list, by all means kindly let me know this, but
there is no need to be rude.

-Mark