W3C New Visitors section

From: Samuel <postcard_marketing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:11:05 -0800 (PST)
To: site-comments@w3.org

I'm a complete newbie to w3.org. I just had to tell you how wonderful the big,

convenient "New Visitors" link on the front page is. The content and navigation

on W3C is overwhelming. Without that new visitor welcome center, I would have

turned around and ignored this resource for a few more years. Now I hope to

better acquaint myself to W3C over the next few days. Thank you!

--
Samuel
E: postcard_marketing@yahoo.com