You have been reported! JuNn

From: <bbos@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:19:35 -0400
To: <bbos@w3.org>

The hottest mature model site for the lover of old wrinkled pussy!
Click Below To See Hardcore Mature Mom's Fucking Now!

Cum Crazed Granny Pics
Posed buck fuck'n naked ready for the fucking of her old xxx hardcore life

Bingo Bitch
Don't gamble on quality snatch. We have the best quality senior sluts on-line!

Orgy Oldfolks Homes
24/7 Downloadable fuck flicks
Soccer mom chat. Suburban sluts swallow! Cyberfuck 1 on 1. Live snatch in front of a camera!

Live XXX Pension Pussy
Social security sluts play with thier pussy's live! Tell gramma to go fuck herself, then just sit back and watch her go to it!

Don't blow your hot sticky load to soon sonny!
Click below and lets cum together!

This email was sent to you because your email address is part of a targeted opt-in list.You have received this email by either requesting more information on one of our sites or someone may have used your email address. If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies. If you do not wish to receive further offers, please click the link below to remove your email from future offers.