Re: Help!

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 05:11:02 -0800
To: "Sian Martin" <martinsian@hotmail.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>
Sian Martin wrote:

>  I have been trying to valdate my web page, but it keeps coming up with
>  errors.  So I decided to go through your tutorials.  I cut and pasted the
>  work out from the tutorials and still I have errors.  I really don't know
>  where I am going wrong.

Thank you for using the W3C validator. It is definitely worthwhile, and
as you have found, a single typo can cause multiple errors to appear.

Have you tried WDG at http://www.htmlhelp.com ? WDG also has some
validator help files at http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/ .
I imagine that Google will list other help sites. http://www.google.com

Hope this helps,