w3schools

From: Gruff Edwards <gruff.edwards@ifrsys.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:46:30 -0500 (EST)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi Site Comments

I cannot currently access w3schools, which appears as a link under Home
Page/CSS and possibly elsewhere on the site.

I was able to access the site up until around Nov. 2nd, but now I get (from
IE5)

Description : Organizational policies prohibit access to this page.
Note : If necessary, please contact your Systems Administrator for
resolution."

I  doubt that our Systems Administrator changed anything at the weekend. Has
security been changed for w3schools site recently?

Regards

Gruff Edwards