suggestion: provide more prominent links to Process Document

From: Geoff Hager <gh1@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:32:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

I would suggest placing a link to the W3C Process Document a little more
prominently on the site, like on the main page, as well as from the Status
section of all documents. (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010208/tr)
That would allow readers to easily gauge where any given document on the
site stands in the certification process.  I think the 'Status' section in
itself tends to provide insufficient context.  It took me a great deal of
searching for a complete process description until I finally came across the
Process Document; it really shouldn't be that difficult.  (By that point I
had actually already drafted an email suggesting that you provide a process
document!)

thanks,
Geoff Hager