comments about the re-designed site

From: Jason Duquain <jsond88@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:24:16 -0500 (EST)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi my name is Jason and I have been visiting w3 for a few months now. I am
trying to learn web-site design and enjoy the turorials. However now that
the site has been redesigned I cannot find any tutorials. I see the links to
tutorials but none of these have the online ones you can do by example. I
may not be looking in the correct place and will continue to try to find
them. Do you have a web address for the site the way it was before you
redesigned it? I am sure it will grow on me, but I really loved those online
tutorials and now I cannot find them, where before I would just click on the
tutorial on the left menu and would go straight to it. Thanks in advance.

Jason