Re: comments about the re-designed site

Jason Duquain wrote:

> Hi my name is Jason and I have been visiting w3 for a few months now. I am
> trying to learn web-site design and enjoy the turorials. However now that
> the site has been redesigned I cannot find any tutorials. I see the links to
> tutorials but none of these have the online ones you can do by example. I
> may not be looking in the correct place and will continue to try to find
> them. Do you have a web address for the site the way it was before you
> redesigned it? I am sure it will grow on me, but I really loved those online
> tutorials and now I cannot find them, where before I would just click on the
> tutorial on the left menu and would go straight to it. Thanks in advance.

Jason,

Thanks for writing. I am not sure where the site has
changed substantially in the past few months. Can you
provide the URI that you have been using for access
to tutorials?

Meanwhile, we hope to create a page that provides easy
access to introductory and tutorial materials. Stay tuned!

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447