Re: ??????????????

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001, lesgarçons wrote:
> W3C : WORLD WORLD WORLD not your f... English and only english.
> W3C : Windows World, Mac World, Linux World  or People world ?????
>
> Where is the french, deutsh ............. part of this site ???

Please see:
	http://www.w3.org/International/
to be aware of the efforts of the W3C about internationalization.

About OS and even device independence, please see:
	http://www.w3.org/2001/di/

BTW, several of our recommendations are translated
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/)

Finally, the W3C is hosted by research orgnizations in 3 countries (USA,
France and Japan). I am myself French.

So, if you want to see more French or German in our site, please help!

Regards,

Dom
W3C's Webmaster at MIT
mailto:dom@w3.org - tel: +1-617-258-8143