Re: What is a Knowledge Graph? CORRECTION

Le jeu. 13 juin 2019 à 12:27, Chris Harding <chris@lacibus.net> a écrit :

> I should have said that it is a collection of triples to which someone
> attaches meaning. The triples might or might not be in a triple store.

Knowledge graph would be a collection of inter-related refined data. It
seems to me the triples are still an implementation detail. The data
could be stored in key-value store, in a property graph, in a RDBMS et al.
This is system / implementation specific.. Similarly it could be
represented as feature structures, trees or networks.