Re: modal logic, rdf and category theory

In terms of hashing the triple, note that hashing does not work on abstract
semantics, but on bitstrings. This requires all URIs to be resolved,
whitespace normalized, blank nodes represented the *exact* same way,  etc.
Is there a standard way to do this?

In general, this is hard, see how XML Digital Signatures screwed it up
after being in standardization for years under quite competent
cryptographers, and I haven't seen an approach in the academic literature
(or Linked Data Signatures/Verified Credentials) that actually goes all the
way down to the bitstring level consistently. It would be good to do.

  yours,
      harry