Re: modal logic, rdf and category theory

On 09/04/2018 05:27 PM, Simon.Cox@csiro.au wrote:

> Øthe awkward reification structure survived (sadly, in retrospect).
>
> Never replaced by anything better though, so any application that
> needs to make statements about statements is driven back to it.
>
> In the last couple of weeks in my case …

You can also hash a triple and use the resulting URI as the subject of
the triple about this hashed triple. Of course, this comes with some
limitations wrt the SPARQL queries you can run.

Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/