Re: Graphs too? N3? Re: ✅ Literals as subjects Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

On 11/27/18 4:30 AM, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
> Standardizing N3 is I think beyond the scope of David’s plea o make rdf
> more approachable.  But is a good idea also.

No, it is *certainly* in scope.  All options are on the table,
as point #2 in the Guiding Principles states:
[[
Guiding principles:

1. The goal is to make RDF -- or some RDF-based successor --
easy enough for *average* developers (middle 33%), who are
new to RDF, to be consistently successful.

2. Solutions may involve anything in the RDF ecosystem:
standards, tools, guidance, etc.  All options are on the table.

3. Backward compatibility is highly desirable, but *less*
important than ease of use.
]]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2018Nov/0225.html

David Booth