Re: Seeking LDP server recommendations

Trellis LDP provides similar equipment, including a standalone server:

https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis/tree/master/platform/linux

which also creates rpm and deb artifacts, a WAR deployment:

https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis/tree/master/platform/webapp

and Docker gear: https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis-deployment

I've actually been quite impressed over the last few years at the way that many semweb and LOD projects have taken up devops ideas and made their deployment much easier.

---
A. Soroka : Senior Solutions Architect
Research Computing : Office of the CIO : the Smithsonian Institution