Re: Seeking LDP server recommendations

Hi,

Can we make sure we don't get confused here.
Most of the thread is about the Linked Data *Platform*, I think.
But Alasdair is talking about Linked Data *Servers*, which are often a different animal.
Alasdair may have meant LDP, or not.
(For servers there are things like
http://callimachusproject.org
https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com
and others, but Google does not help me to find them very well, which is, I think, what Alasdair is observing.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Linked+Data+Server
Isn't awfully helpful unless you already know what you are looking for:-
The top hit, http://linkeddata.org/tools , still has the Talis Platform there, FFS! :-) )

Cheers

--
Hugh