Re: System for generating schema based web forms?

For what it's worth, I've been working on a tool for dynamic web-form-based
input to RDF (JSON-LD) for some time now.

It's not schema-driven (though I think it could be, partially), at least in part
because I've found describing useful forms really needs a bit more information
than *just* the schema.

I've been using it for rapid prototyping of RDF data models in a number of
research projects, and some personal information management.

As  a personal "spare time" project, it's taken a while getting to its current
stage: progress is slow, but reasonably steady.  And what I have achieved has
been pretty robust in (small-scale) use.

More details:
- http://annalist.net
- https://github.com/gklyne/annalist

(The tutorial, and especially the screencasts, linked from the "front" page are
now rather dated.)

#g