Re: System for generating schema based web forms?

* Patrick Golden <ptgolden@email.unc.edu> [2018-03-07 14:07-0500]
> Hi Mikael,
>
> My colleague, Ryan Shaw, has started to put together an editor [1] that
> generates a form whose inputs are populated by the terms of RDF vocabularies
> loaded into it. Currently, it reads and generates JSON-LD. We have discussed
> augmenting it to use ShEx or SHACL shapes to generate more structured forms
> ahead of time.

Andra, could such a tool be useful in the genewiki or wikidata pipelines?

Patrick, could you drive it from schemas at
https://github.com/SuLab/Genewiki-ShEx ? You JSON-LD-ify them like
this:
  https://rawgit.com/shexSpec/shex.js/master/doc/shex-simple.html?schemaURL=
  + the schema URL