Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

Hi,

Thanks for gathering the aspects on https://github.com/w3c/EasierRDF
As a developer who was involved in online course creation about Semantic
Web I want to give this issue a different spin. A few ideas:

   - If I want to start on new technologies, sometimes I just lack the good
   ideas that motivate me to start creating something - how about a list of
   small to advanced features/projects that help you learn? (open source
   projects one can fork and start off)
   - a collection of resources on how to get started is also not quite
   prominent out there yet, good solid resources. (I recently use
   https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/ a lot because of my current needs -> not
   related to semantic web)
   - I would also follow something like live coding sessions (idea:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85RRL4eIUb8)

Regards,
Timea

--