Re: any standard wys to detect void dataset descriptions?

Well, there are BPs implemented by others even if DBpedia does not follow the REC :)

> Le 25 avr. 2018 à 20:26, Axel Polleres <axel@polleres.net> a écrit :
>
> e.g. for dbpedia, neither of the methods from Section 7 seem to be implemented, or am I mistaken, i.e.

See the way Sarven implemented for the datasets in the Linked SDMX space at http://csarven.ca/linked-sdmx-data <http://csarven.ca/linked-sdmx-data>. For e.g., for the OECD dataset,  he created a VOID description here http://oecd.270a.info/.well-known/void.
And that was five years ago :)

Ghislain