From: Heiko Paulheim [mailto:heiko@informatik.uni-mannheim.de]
Sent: 26 April 2018 07:59
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: any standard wys to detect void dataset descriptions?

Hi Axel,

five years ago, we have made a related experiment of trying to find SPARQL
endpoint for a given resource, also via void files [1]. The results were
quite disappointing back then; and it seems like not much has changed in
that respect. Unfortunately, we did not distinguish between (a) finding a
void file and (b) finding a void file pointing to a SPARQL endpoint in our
analysis, but maybe you find it useful anyways.

btw, for DBpedia, it's dbpedia.org/void/Dataset, but that is probably
non-standard. I figured that out by typing "dpbedia void" into Google ;-)

Best,

Heiko

[1] http://www.heikopaulheim.com/docs/iswc2013_poster.pdf