Re: Merging RDF graphs

Seems we have similar intentions. I'll respond to your message inline:

Best,
Sebastián Samaruga
---
http://exampledotorg.blogspot.com.ar

On Nov 17, 2017 8:33 AM, "Florian Kleedorfer" <florian.kleedorfer@austria.fm>
wrote:

Am 2017-11-16 23:40, schrieb Sebastian Samaruga:

> I regret 'cos my level of academic parlance or politenes is low but
> maybe this could help: to devise a 'dialog like' protocol which, with
> kind of placeholders, could help metamodels (ontologies) to
> 'negotiate' (message based functional activation) each other contents.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but I think that is what we
want to achieve. In my words,

Agents state their goals/interests and constraints on possible solutions.

I call them 'Peers' and an upper domain ontology.

Based on this information they are matched by 3rd parties. Some matched
agents decide to start a conversation (aiming to reach their respective
goal).

I call this an 'Alignment', functional to a enclosing Peer domain purposes.

They see the information (triples) provided by their counterparts and try
to integrate it with their own information (triples).

I abstract triples into Metamodels which are an aggregated view of an
ontology.

If they manage, the resulting data structure describes a solution to both
agent's goals and can be made the content of an agreement.

This kind of alignment (solution) is to translate each Node Metamodel into
their corresponding domain(s).

If the integration of information into one data structure fails (the
constraints of one of the agents are not met), information can be changed
or added as the conversation continues, until at some point the integration
succeeds.

This kind of 'dialog' would augment each other node(s) knowledge of their
respective domains.

It is briefly described in this very early / incomplete draft (I'm