Re: Merging RDF graphs

Am 2017-11-16 23:40, schrieb Sebastian Samaruga:
> I regret 'cos my level of academic parlance or politenes is low but
> maybe this could help: to devise a 'dialog like' protocol which, with
> kind of placeholders, could help metamodels (ontologies) to
> 'negotiate' (message based functional activation) each other contents.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but I think that is what we
want to achieve. In my words,

Agents state their goals/interests and constraints on possible
solutions. Based on this information they are matched by 3rd parties.
Some matched agents decide to start a conversation (aiming to reach
their respective goal). They see the information (triples) provided by
their counterparts and try to integrate it with their own information
(triples). If they manage, the resulting data structure describes a
solution to both agent's goals and can be made the content of an
agreement. If the integration of information into one data structure
fails (the constraints of one of the agents are not met), information
can be changed or added as the conversation continues, until at some
point the integration succeeds.