Re: Semantic Business Intelligence

From: Sebastian Samaruga <cognescent@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:20:37 -0300
To: Wouter Beek <w.g.j.beek@vu.nl>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de" <pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>, "topicmapmail@infoloom.com" <topicmapmail@infoloom.com>, "fca-list@cs.uni-kassel.de" <fca-list@cs.uni-kassel.de>, "sw-announce@semanticplanet.com" <sw-announce@semanticplanet.com>, "data-mining@googlegroups.com" <data-mining@googlegroups.com>
Wouter,

I welcome your observations. What I've stated and maybe is not well
understood is that the triples I'm willing to process have no schema
information at all, not even rdf:type. So, if many subjects has properties
'brand', 'price' and 'discount' I 'classificate' them as Products. And if
the new 'type' has an ID and I use it to update the IDs of the subjects in
a given statement I can regard a subject of being of a 'type' because its
ID is a product of the ''type' predicate IDs.

Best regards,
Sebastian.