About the location class in the Core Location Vocabulary (locn)

From: cristiano longo <cristianolongo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:54:02 +0200
To: "<semantic-web@w3.org>" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi, I'm using the LOCN vocabulary (http://www.w3.org/ns/locn) to describe
event places. Now a location can have associated an address and a
"geometry" (usually point coordinates). In addition, a geographicName can
be associated to the object.
The description in the vocabulary specification for this property is the
following:

"A geographic name is a proper noun applied to a spatial object."

Now the event I'm currently modelling take place in the principal site of
an organization (see the Organization ontology,
http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-org/).

Saying that I have specified that the location is the principal site of the
organization, should I use the organization name as geographicName of the
Location instance or it is inappropriate?

Thanks in advance.