Re: Updating the VoID spec

From: Gray, Alasdair J G <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:27:52 +0000
To: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
CC: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
It is great to see that the VoID vocabulary and rdfs.org<http://rdfs.org> namespaces are back up :)

On 5 August 2015 at 12:03:04, Kjetil Kjernsmo (kjetil@kjernsmo.net<mailto:kjetil@kjernsmo.net>) wrote:

One thing I would like to discuss is that there is a large number of open
issues on VoID here:
https://github.com/cygri/void/issues

Should we work to resolve any of them for this update?

It would be great to see these issues resolved and VoID moved forward.

Alasdair
--
Alasdair J G Gray
http://www.alasdairjggray.co.uk<http://www.alasdairjggray.co.uk/>

Twitter: @gray_alasdair
Telephone: +44 131 451 3429<tel://Telephone:
+44%20131%20451%203429>
Office: EM 1.39

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.