Re: Good Non-Technical Introductions to RDF?

From: Rob Hooft <rob.hooft@dtls.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:50:00 +0200
Cc: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
I personally like Marco Roos’ intro he gave for RDConnect once. It is centered on the problem RDF is trying to solve.

http://www.slideshare.net/MarcoRoos/linked-data-and-ontology-tutorial-for-rdconnect

Best regards,

Rob

> On Aug 13, 2015, at 17:44 , David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
>
> Do you know of any good non-technical introductions to RDF?  I have started a list (with reviews), but I feel like there must be many more that I have not yet found:
> https://goo.gl/z7uOn5
>
> Suggestions?   Please also feel free to make edit suggestions directly to that document.
>
> Thanks,
> David Booth

—
Rob W.W. Hooft  ||  Skype: robhooft  ||  Phone: +31 6 27034319
DTL Programme Manager Life Science Data @ Netherlands eScience Center
Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences   ||  http://www.dtls.nl/