Re: Updating the VoID spec

Hi Phil,

Do you really mean to change the namespace?

That would mean that all existing tools that access void would cease to
work on new data and would have to be rewritten to look for properties
in both namespaces and/or all existing datasets mentioning void would
have to be rewritten to be conformant with the revised spec.

The vocabulary ceasing to dereference is a minor inconvenience. Changing
the namespace impacts all data and is a *much* bigger deal.

An alternative might be to leave the namespace unchanged but add a
comment in the document that the namespace no longer resolves and that
copies of the vocabulary can be obtained from X (whether that's Insight
or W3c or both).

Dave