Re: MOOCs, crowdsourcing and Berners-Lee's vision

Hello everyone, we are working in the developing of a wiki (a semantic
media wiki installation) that works as a learning object repository.
It has, as main feature, the possibility to edit by means of a (not so)
simple form, the metadata of the learning resources. Also add new
resources, and publish them via an oai target.
We are currently working in adding this information in the linked data
cloud, in order to harness the information published there; as main goal,
we pretend to improve the quality in metadata records with this
collaborative/open approach.
If anyone is interested, we have a beta version on line at
http://moodle.lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar/_wikilor/ (it takes a while to load
the first page, due to some big indexation issue).
As Paul stated, is an interesting approach for us too, to harness the
students/teachers community to improve the annotation in learning resources..

Regards,

Ignacio.