Re: MOOCs, crowdsourcing and Berners-Lee's vision

I'm definitely interested.  We're working on some new ideas for a new type of educational ecosystem combining education with
entertainment, especially games, focusing on a broader market than typical MOOCs.    I'm very enthusiastic about MOOCs too, having
taken and finished very well on two out of three of what I think of as the original MOOCS: AI and ML at Stanford.

Stephen

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net stephendwilliams@gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in