Question re Triplestore/LDP on top of Postgre

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:29:30 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Folks,

 I'm working on a real-world social application, and in our first
version we used Jena as a native. It was actually too slow.

The programmers, who are doing everything in Node.JS who don't know
about RDF but have nothing against it, would like to use PostgreSQL
plus Redis (or maybe CouchDB) for the backend.

I'd like to tell them "We can do that and put a triplestore on top of
it as well" so you guys can write to Postgre but those who want can
still query and manipulate as triples.

Does such software exist?

Bonus points if LDP compatible.

   cheers,