Re: Question re Triplestore/LDP on top of Postgre

Hi Harry,

A triple store implementation on postgres with spatial support vie PostGIS is
Strabon: http://www.strabon.di.uoa.gr/

Another triple store implementation based on postgres is Jena SDB (http://jena.apache.org/documentation/sdb/) but the maintainers suggest to use alternative solutions instead since they are likely to be faster.
Sesame (http://www.openrdf.org/) can use Postgis as a "Sail"  for spatial index support, but I am not sure if it can use postgres as a native backend.

If you are just looking for an RDB2RDF solution (i.e. read only):
we are working on the Sparqlify system: https://github.com/AKSW/Sparqlify
which offers spatial support and has quite advanced datatype handling. We use it to expose the OpenStreetMap database as RDF at http://linkedgeodata.org/
There is also SparqlMap (https://code.google.com/p/sparqlmap/) which is an independent effort maintained by a now colleque of mine.
We are not involved in any of the other mentioned tools.

Other RDB2RDF systems I know are morph (already mentioned), ontop (http://ontop.inf.unibz.it/), and D2RQ http://d2rq.org/.

Cheers,
Claus

--