Re: Translations of classical RDF vocabularies

Just a quick response to this.

I'm delighted to see this happening, thanks Jean-Marc. I've been pushing
for more of this to happen for the vocabs that W3C hosts and am pleased
to be able to point to:

DCAT [1] (English, Spanish, Arabic, Greek, Japanese, French),

ORG [2] (English, French, Italian, Spanish)

Labels and definitions in more languages are always welcome (pls ping me
directly). The multilingual LD folks are unanimous in their belief that
this is really helpful. See http://lider-project.eu/

Thanks

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat.ttl