Re: Translations of classical RDF vocabularies

Hi Phil

I updated for the occasion the examples of representation of translations
using the lingvoj ontology, since Jean-Marc was asking about how to declare
translations in RDF.
http://www.lingvoj.org/translations/translations-2014.rdf

--

*Bernard Vatant*