Re: OWL URI and namespace, an issue for LOV.

Hi Simon

Not sure I get your point. I know those documents of course, and BTW since
you mention it http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema has not the bug
(feature) pointed for OWL, since it uses the namespace as the ontology URI,
thus :

<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> a owl:Ontology
rdfs:subClassOf a rdf:Property ;
    rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>

And since RDFS does it right (IMO) I wonder why OWL does otherwise. That is
the question.

Bernard