Re: Pratform for publishing experiment data

Hi Yury,
There are lots of platforms to store data (CSV or otherwise).

Open Data Projects have lots of commonality but also vary greatly.   If you're willing to share a bit more about what you'd like to be able to do with the data that may help people on the list to make better, more targeted suggestions for your project.
For example, does the project require connecting experimental data with other datasets?
Today the data is in CSV but in the future, do you contemplate other types of data? Is extensibility important?
What general domain is the data, e.g., parts / manufacturing, healthcare/life sciences, personnel, etc.
Does the data secure content, i.e., HIPPA Security Rules, PII, etc?
Are these other datasets public or private or both?  Is using (linking to) open government data important to you?
Do you need inferencing support?
Is multilingual support 'nice to have' or 'must have'?
How about the need for building a Web interface using a template driven approach?  Nice or necessary? (nice if you have a couple dozen pages, necessary if you have millions or billions of facts (statements)?
Need to integrate visualizations ala D3, Google Charts, others?
Is this an experimental / research project with a limited time horizon or will it be deployed in production & require ongoing prod support?

The above are just some ideas to get spur your thinking --  I'm sure the collective wisdom of the W3 lists will get you pointed in the right direction.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland