Re: Pratform for publishing experiment data

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 02:02:27PM +0200, Yury Katkov wrote:
> In Blue Brain Project we're now searching for the platform to store the
> data related to the experiments. The format will be mostly CSV, but the
> names of the columns will be taken from the onology. I think our use case
> is similar to the Open Data projects. What software can you recommend?

http://www.cubicweb.org/ is an option.

This framework is used with a set of components to form the Brainomics
application that is for example used at
http://brainomics.cea.fr/localizer/ and in several hospital and
research centers' intranets.

The components are http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-brainomics
http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-genomics
http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-medicalexp
http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-neuroimaging
http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-questionnaire

All of the above is free software available under the LGPLv2.

Please let me know if I can help any further with your use case.

--
Nicolas Chauvat