Re: A predicate that indicates order

Hello Sampo,

See also http://purl.org/co

> Is that not the same precise thing? Only now you have to worry about
> tons of validation, ontologies, semi-reification, and whatnot.

You cannot use RDF containers and collections with OWL DL. And you may actually
want some validation and entailment by using a reasoner with your lists -
which is not possible with RDF containers and collections due to the
underspecified (or should I say missing?) semantics.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer