Re: The upcoming user interface "Dizmo" and the Semantic Web, any Ideas?

Droplets was the other one that I was thinking of.
So the q. is how is this different to previous attempts.
Also the business model is not clear from kickstarter.
We get access to an SDK, what does that mean in terms of code ownership and
service hosting?
Where is money being made?
There are other players in the space with varying degrees of
componentisation.

Adam