Evaluation of ontology reuse choices in real-world scenarios

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:25:47 +0100
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org community" <public-lod@w3.org>
To: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi all,

[ Just before I continue  googling , could anyone help me with this naive question on ontology (reuse) evaluation ]

How do you (we) evaluate ontology reuse choices in real-world scenarios? Any help, insights, pointers would be more than appreciated .

Thanks in advance,

Ghislain

Ghislain Atemezing
EURECOM, Multimedia Communication Department
Campus SophiaTech
450, route des Chappes, 06410 Biot, France
email: auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr & ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4- 9300 8178
Fax: +33 (0)4- 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~atemezin